How to use KeratinPro
Keratin is a protein that is already naturally present in nails and hair. Keratin treatment, also known as Brazilian straightening, aims to reduce frizz, straighten, repair and restore the hair's shine.
How to use the KeratinPro™:
Step 1 - wash your hair with a purifying shampoo:
- Wash your hair with a purifying shampoo (this opens up the scales of your hair and thus facilitates the thorough penetration of the treatment). Depending on the texture of your hair, make one or two purifying shampoos; the more the scales of your hair will be open, the more effective KeratinPro™ will be.
Step 2 - Towel-dry your hair:
- KeratinPro™ will hydrate and repair your hair better if your hair isn't wet.
Step 3 Apply KeratinePro™ on your hair:
- Don't touch the scalp when you apply the KeratinPro™ on your hair. Massage your hair with your fingertips to help your hair absorb the molecules making up the formula of the KeratinePro™ more quickly. You will notice that your hair becomes smooth and soft instantly!
- For optimal results, we recommend that you massage your hair for 2 to 5 minutes.
- However, if your hair is really damaged, don't hesitate to leave the KeratinePro™ for a few hours or even an entire night! Either in the open air or with a self-heating cap.